The University of Alabama offers this faculty-led program in Pamplona.
The program offers Spanish lessons to suit all levels as set out in the Common European Framework of Reference. The methodology used in our courses enables the students to communicate effectively in Spanish, both orally and in writing and to carry out the linguistic interaction that is necessary for their daily activities. The teachers are university qualified as well as having specific training in the teaching of Spanish as a second language. They have a long experience in teaching Spanish and Spanish for specific purposes.
Program: total Spanish language and culture immersion consisting of five weeks study abroad in Pamplona, Spain, in May-June. This program is suitable for any student interested in technology and the environment; students will have the opportunity to study general Spanish and Spanish for Engineering as well as an Engineering course. Prior language of Spanish language is not required.
- General Spanish.
- Spanish related to Engineering.
- The impact on society and culture of various specific technologies and engineering systems.
- 125 lessons of general Spanish as well as Spanish related to Engineering, between 25% and 40% specialized content related to the field of Engineering.
- Cultural and technical visits.
- Transport to and from the site visits.
- A farewell dinner.