The University of Kentucky offers this faculty-led program in Pamplona.
The program of Renewable Energies is given through English by experts from the respective fields on which the contents are based. They have adequate university training as well as experience in companies that work in this area.
This program lasts for 4 weeks and has 80 hours of lectures over four days a week with 1 day a week allowed for plant visits. This gives the students the opportunity to see in practice what they talk about in class.
The course content is appropriate for students in chemical, civil, electrical, material and mechanical engineering, and the syllabus has been designed to be compatible with US accreditation criteria.
- Renewable energies sector in Spain and Europe.
- Renewable energies technologies.
- Environmental effects.
- Facilities and components: wind turbines, solar collectors, biomas energy, hydraulic generators…
- 100 hours of training in areas related to Renewable Energies: 80 of which will take place in the classroom and the other 20 in site visits.
- Transport to and from the site visits.
- A farewell dinner.
- Two cultural visits.
Spanish Course (Optional)40 hours of Spanish language and Culture before the start of the Program on Renewable Energies.
This course consists of a two week immersion program in General Spanish. You will have 20 lessons of General Spanish per week for 2 weeks in groups of 10/12 students maximum. In this way you will not only improve your knowledge of Spanish but also your knowledge of Spain, its culture and history. Contact