Clemson University offers this faculty-led program in Pamplona.
The program on Bioethics is given through English by experts from the respective fields on which the contents are based. It is aimed at University students who are interested in international bioethical perspectives.
This 5 week program will offer two courses: the first one, International Study in Bioethics and the second course offers immersive language and cultural lectures on Spain and Spanish culture. Both courses are combined with numerous tours and day trips to local and regional sites.
- Biomedical and health care policy in the world.
- Ethical issues in a global context.
- 90 hours of training in areas related to Bioethics and Spanish Language and Culture.
- Cultural and technical visits.
- Transport to and from the site visits.
- A farewell dinner.